Senior Business Process Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you know how to solve problems and influence stakeholders? Looking for a role to enable enhanced flexibility and agility across the organization and resulting in more efficient and reliable processes?
If your answer is yes, then you can help us to deliver organizational and functional optimization across Risk Control:
• support Process Manages and Subject Matter Experts in documenting processes
• partner with various stakeholders to maintain the Group Risk Control Process Architecture inventory and relevant infrastructure (especially ARIS)
• identify potential automation opportunities in repeated maintenance procedures (databases feeding ARIS)
• promote process culture across the organization
• support change and innovation initiatives to deliver operational efficiency and effectiveness
You will be working in Group Risk Control (GRC) - Process & Product Framework team in Krakow. Our main responsibility is to govern and maintain the Group Risk Control Process and Product Framework and to drive effectiveness and efficiency increase. Our overall mandate is to support the Group Chief Risk Officer in the effective management of GRC's activities and protecting the banks’ capital and reputation.
• a university degree (bachelor or master) – preferably Economics/Business Management/IT/Engineering
• 2-3 years of working experience in Business process modeling (BPMN 2,0)
• ARIS knowledge, experience in process design or business management and process management tools
• an understanding of operational processes in the financial services industry
• ideally knowledge of Risk Control or Risk Management functions (credit, market and/or treasury risk)
• passionate about operational excellence and strong process thinking
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting and collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels and from different cultures to help them achieve their goals
• highly organized and proactive
• a multitasker, team player and able to thrive when no two days are the same
• interested to find ways or discuss ideas in how to improve the way the team can work smarter
• fluent in spoken and written English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."