For our client, a leading development company, we are looking for candidates interested in the Junior Business Financial Analyst role. The office is based in Warsaw.
- perform controlling activities (Budget Control, Forecasting, SAP inputs),
- plan the investment project and investment implementation control,
- provide analysis and solutions for the business,
- assist in analysis within the key business investment challenges,
- support Business Controlling team, analyzing management periodic reports.
- minimum 1-2 years of experience as a financial analyst or auditor,
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Controlling,
- experience in financial modeling is required,
- knowledge about P&L, Balance Sheet, and ratio analysis,
- good understanding of SAP will be an asset,
- practical knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint is essential.
- open corporate culture,
- great opportunity to launch your career within an international organization,
- competitive salary including annual bonus,
- possibility of engaging in the core business of the company,
- attractive benefits including medical services and sports activities.