Web Application Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Risk Technology is looking for a Web Application Engineer to support the agile transformation program:
• hands-on specialist with personal responsibility for developing and documenting solutions for the program.
• hands on experience with Java Web application servers, being able to diagnose issues, propose and implement re-engineering work to successfully deliver a robust and industrial solution for Jira
• ability to develop C# / SQL Server application, developing a web application to support Team agile maturity assessments online
• ability to develop and support a web application tool supporting interactive planning poker meetings.
• ability to develop a data visualization solution in Tableau.
• motivated to take control and govern the data surrounding the transformation.
• deep dive analysis on process data as well as formulating and industrializing reports on metrics for the transformation.
• interfacing with the Business Management team, the software development management team as well as CTO and coaching leads in agile transformation.
You’ll be working in the Risk Technology Agile Transformation team in Krakow with daily contact to our team in Zürich. We are responsible of managing the IT financial and workforce strategy across a very large portfolio across multiple locations.
• at least 3 years of experience in web application development both in C# / SQL Server as well as Java / Oracle
• operational experience of Tableau, developing views and reports and visualizing KPIs, as well as sourcing that data into Tableau will be beneficial.
• experience working Jira is a big plus
• strong data analysis skills.
• strong knowledge of agile methods and practices.
• ability to work independently, multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands and tight timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills
• excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• motivated to learn how to transform a large organisation into lean and agile methodologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."