For our client, a global production company, we are looking for candidates interested in the FP&A Senior Finance Analyst role. The office is based in Cracow.
- evaluate and review monthly forecasts, business plans/schedules,
- perform controlling activities (Budget Control, Forecasting, SAP inputs),
- support in identifying risks and action steps in response to key variances,
- communication with business partners, incl. sales, supply chain, controlling teams,
- proactively seek and implement process improvement initiatives,
- Perform acquisition integration including purchase accounting and preparation of monthly financial reporting.
- 3-5 years of experience as financial analyst/controller or auditor,
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Controlling,
- good understanding of SAP BI, Hyperion would be an asset,
- experience in reporting area with exposure to high-level management,
- fluent English is mandatory, other languages would be an advantage,
- certification ACCA or CIMA would be highly recommended.
- participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures,
- flexible working hours and home office opportunity,
- attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package,
- development opportunity in a stable international organization,
- opportunity to fulfill your potential in a growing business.