Financial Business Manager
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy analyzing complex financial data and know how to convert your findings into clear and understandable senior management ready presentations?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
- support the Asset Management COO and Head of COO Management Office in driving the financial development of the COO area, incl. budget planning, monthly budget review, review of cost allocation keys, etc.
- act as the key contact for all Finance-related queries for AM COO area
- establish and maintain strong relationships with AM COO Finance Business Partners
- independently conduct adhoc data-driven analyses across various topics
- support the Head of COO Management Office in managing and preparing relevant committees (e.g., Executive Committee, Management Committee)
- upon request drive projects or key tasks as representative of the COO Management Office
- coordinate activities with other AM Business Managers across regions, functions and businesses
The COO Management Office is supporting the Global Asset Management COO in her daily responsibilities and tasks. Your team is comprised of 5 people, located in Zurich and London. The team is driven and culturally very diverse, with successful precedents of collaboration with colleagues from Poland, some of them now collocated in Zurich.
- university degree focused on quantitative topic (Banking, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar)
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in either management consulting, accounting or financial services
- very strong analytical and numerical skills with financial modelling knowledge and strong data analytics capabilities
- advanced knowledge of financial booking and planning logic
- prior familiarity with UBS Finance systems a big plus
- ability to convert analytical findings into senior management ready presentations, distilling data into insights and presenting findings in a clear and comprehensible manner
- strong communication skills with ability to identify and present key points of analysis to senior management
- experience in working with and for senior management
- advanced knowledge of MS-Office applications (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- excellent verbal and written English communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units
- analytical, with the ability to provide practical solutions and prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
- proactive and result oriented approach with a ‘can do’ attitude, keen to work in a dynamic environment and willing to take ownership
- result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
- highly flexible and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and change directions based on business demands
- highly motivated and a true team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."