Senior Jira Admin
Portfolio and fund management
Job Reference #
Are you an expert in administering Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)? Do you enjoy coordinating challenging projects concerning large data bases management and improvement? You possess strong technical skills (SQL; coding languages e.g. Groovy, JIRA plugins) but at the same time would like to have an impact in the bigger picture? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– maintain, configure and update JIRA instances in accordance with UBS regulations
– comprehensively coordinate implementation of changes in two UBS JIRA instances
– anticipate risks and foresee dependencies of planned implementations, including both business and IT side
– propose further developments of the existing tools by preparation of cost and user benefit analysis and making strong business case
– assist in release planning and management
– fully control project lifecycle of the change implementation including time and resource management
– successfully cooperate with all stakeholders of the change delivery process including external IT service provider as well as internal Communications and Client interaction teams
– stay on top of current trends and changes in big data management sector
– organize quality assurance processes
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Eximius Park). The PMO team supports UBS in change management activities while participating in a globally known projects and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Teams in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management tools.
– an university degree in an analytical field such as engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or similar
– good English language skills, both written and spoken
– 5+ years' experience with administering Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
– 3+ years of experience in independent implementation of firm-wide JIRA- related projects (project management skills will be an asset)
– good understanding of back-end JIRA software and infrastructure
– essential SQL skills and JQL (JIRA Query Language)
– knowledge of the top apps, add-ons, plugins & integrations for Atlassian JIRA
– experience in testing, system maintenance, configuration and administration of JIRA including providing support to project teams and end-users
– good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
– good communication skills allowing to successfully collaborate with different business units
– good presentation skills, self – confidence and professional maturity allowing to drive projects independently despite challenges
– a quick learner and passionate about data analytics
– strong analytical skills allowing to diagnose technical root cause of the problems
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning and prioritization skills
– a flexible team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to solve complex problems
– experience in writing technical documentation will be considered a plus
– Groovy scripting skills (nice to have)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."