What's on Offer
- Employment contract
- Annual bonus, private medical care, sports card, flexible working hours, possibility of partial remote working
- Supervise team work, develop competences, appraisals and organising responsibility
- Responsibility of operational co-operation within organisation to meet the customer promise and efficient operations.
- Proactive problem solving and prompt communication of risks and delays when customer service or monthly result is in danger
- Ensure prompt communication and order confirmation for the customer and timely invoicing at invoicing point according to agreed cycle.
- Act as a business partner and closely cooperate with Sales, Logistics, and Production planning teams.
- Receive, process, and confirm orders, claims, handle return orders and related invoicing
- Manage and supervise Order fulfilment to meet our promise to customer
The Successful Applicant
- Higher education with a degree in logistics or economics
- Minimum 1 - 2 year's experience in similar role in international customer service organisation, preferable in production company
- Proven excellent problem solving and root cause identification and troubleshooting skills (Practical knowledge of LEAN methodology will be additionally beneficial)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while moving multiple simultaneous projects forward
- Knowledge of English and Polish at an advanced level
- Knowledge of additional European languages is welcome
- Flexible; stays calm and works well under pressure
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proactive attitude