Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for a Tax Specialist with good knowledge of taxes and communicative English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You assist with strategic decisions and contribute to developing and improving global software solution for identifying anomalies with impact of VAT/GST/SST area, design new reports/checks in Tax Data Analytics tool and review ITX dictionaries in global software solution/ tool
- You work in Agile structure, participate to: onboarding status meeting, daily stand-ups, review session, backlog refinement, perform UAT on implemented new or upgraded software
- You analyze tax data and providing outcome to the countries (local tax function and/or local GBS) according to the TOM, solve false anomalies in Tax DA tool / adjust dictionary logic
- You onboard new countries in close collaboration with local GBS and local tax function of that country, train and support end users (local Tax Functions and/or local GBS team members) on application functionalities
- You create KPI’s dashboards and sharing KPI’s with countries
- You are up to date with tax legislation, participate in adapting Tax DA processes to changing tax environment and be an interface between countries’ best practice sharing on Tax DA, ERP VAT functionality setup and other VAT related topics
- You analyze reports and identify areas where improvements can be made, manage bugs for troubleshooting in the reporting environment
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Finance and 2 years in indirect taxes
- Experience in working in project environment and agile way of working
- Accountancy knowledge with a tax background or vice versa
- Solid understanding of indirect taxes in an international context in multinational environment
- Proficiency in working with MS Office
- Solid SAP knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, ability to work in team, creativity and problem solving skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: