Cyber Insider Threat Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to be part of the team that executes the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) mandate in Poland? Have you in the past been in technical roles and now looking for the next step in your career? Do you have solid knowledge of risk frameworks, global control standards and looking to move into cyber and information security?
We are looking for someone like you to:
• Help stand-up and operate a functionally focused lean team that is part of the global CISO team
• Oversee the ability of the organization to maintain effective business activities in the face of internal cyber threats and within cyber and information security risk appetites
• Proactively ensure UBS has procedures in place to comply with current and emerging cyber and information security, legal and regulatory requirements and can demonstrate such for insider threat activities
• Assist in responding to insider threat cases related to cyber and information security, review data and prepare materials for senior management
• Raise cybersecurity awareness and champion best practices in cybersecurity to internal and external stakeholders and partners
• Be willing to grow in skill and business practices as an individual and team also by identifying, reporting and implementing improvements within the scope of your work
Cyber Security Specialists have extensive expertise within their functional area. They help strengthen the Firm's cyber defence operations, map defence capabilities to the threat landscape, foster end-to-end transparency, align organizational priorities, develop technical requirements and contribute to the design of the security architecture and business processes. They focus on one or several of the Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover capabilities.
You’ll be working in the Group Chief Information Security Office (CISO) team as part of the Poland team. The CISO vision is to protect, preserve, and prolong the value of UBS data and digital services, and enhance UBS's brand and competitiveness in a digitized world. The CISO mission is to lead the management of all cyber threats and cyber risk across the Firm. To "protect the foundations and secure the future", CISO serves two mission areas: cyber threat management and defence (understanding, detecting, and responding to threats), and cyber risk management and governance (setting priorities and preventing threats).
The mission of the group is to develop and implement security and data protection solutions that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets owned or entrusted to UBS.
CISO interacts with all levels within the organization, peers at other firms, and business partners to establish and maintain a strong and adaptive security posture that aligns with organizational risk tolerance, cyber and information security requirements, and our overall business strategy.
It is desirable (not mandatory) that you have:
• 5+ years of experience working for global organization in one or more of the following areas: Cyber Security, Information Security, Cyber & Information Security Regulatory, Information Technology Audit, Information Security Operational Risk Management or Risk Control
• Expert knowledge of analytical tools and systems related to cyber and information security monitoring, or willingness to learn fast
• Solid understanding of cyber threat management and how it relates to the business
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse significant amounts of information
• Experience creating materials for senior management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with technical SMEs and business stakeholders and present to senior management stakeholders and externals
• Experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and one of the following professional qualifications is a plus -CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experienced in project and program management
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects
• A team player, able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and influence decision making including to senior management
• Capable of summarising and presenting analysis from significant amounts of information to constructively drive actions and decisions
• Able to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities, ask for help when needed, follow-up with stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met or that extensions have been requested if needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."