Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a daredevil who will start his adventure in Cloud Infrastructure Services if it is distinguished by:
- Very good knowledge and courage to use German every day;
- Communicative English;
- Communicability and willingness to work with the client;
- Basic knowledge of Windows 7 and MS Office;
- Ability to cooperate in a team, effective time management and an attitude to solve customer problems.
What will you do?
Do you have the above features and wonder what your responsibilities will look like?
- First of all, you will handle incoming telephone or e-mail notifications regarding technical / IT problems;
- Analyze and solve the most common problems using prepared manuals;
- In addition to dealing with more complex applications, you will work with a team of IT specialists;
- And you will take care of maintaining high standards of customer service.
Do not worry, we provide initial training and will teach you everything!
What we offer?
Check what we can offer you:
- You will join a harmonious team with a friendly atmosphere;
- Choose your own path of development: leadership or expert;
- If you recommend us the person we hire, we will reward you with an attractive bonus;
- You can choose from a wide range of training and co-financing courses;
- Additional life insurance;
- A wide range of accessories (sports card, cinema tickets, vouchers) you choose what you want;
- We will invite you to social events and celebration together;
- You will be able to volunteer for employees and implement interesting CSR projects;
- Equal opportunities, supporting technologies, rational adaptations;
- We will take care of your health and your family's health through private medical care;
- Parking for cyclists and carpooling.
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.