For our client, a production company based in Cracow, we are looking for candidates interested in the Internal Auditor role.
- planning, coordinating and conducting periodic internal audits to check the functioning of processes and procedures,
- auditing business processes within the company's structures,
- defining, documenting and presenting recommendations aimed at improving process efficiency,
- continuous development of the internal audit methodology,
- initiating corrective and preventive actions,
- preparation of internal training for employees participating in audits.
- 2 years of experience in an independent position in the field of internal audit,
- experience in conducting financial audit and business processes,
- University degree, preferred: finance, accounting, economics or law,
- CIA, ACCA or related certificates are an advantage,
- readiness for business trips (10-15% of working time),
- ability to lead a team as a leader in internal audit,
- knowledge of quality management systems.
- work in a stable and resistant to global crises industry,
- opportunity to join fact-pace developing business,
- possibility of joining the Multisport program, private medical care,
- partnership relations and the ability to build your strategy,
- the possibility of establishing international cooperation.