IT Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to delighting the customers? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve customers’ issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for an IT support analyst to:
• manage complaints of the customers who speak in English and their native language such as German, Italian or French
• conduct process audits, deploy designed processes, analyze and report performance on quality
• conduct Voice of Customer survey, capture any complaint and escalations from customers
• share and document best practices
• conduct RCAs and create action plans to reduce errors and improve service delivery
• management and resolution of end user incidents escalated directly by the customers
• identification and specification of problems, reporting these to problem management team
• problem analysis and resolution
• knowledge article creation working with problem management team.
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
You’ll be working in the CEM (Customer Experience Management) team in Wroclaw. CEM has 7 members in its team in Poland and India and is the part of Service Operations Management which is a global organization that provides support to TOC End User Services. We are responsible to provide governance, ensure standards and consistency across all disciplines from incident, problem, change, risk management, lifecycle management by focusing on; the skills, capabilities & opportunities of our people, the effectiveness and efficiency of our processes, and the intelligence and pro activity of our tools.
• excellent client liaison, documentation and technical skills
• capable of working in a global environment
• 3-5 years of experience in supporting End user services environment
• fluent English and one additional foreign language (German, Italian or French)
• clear understanding of ITIL processes and procedures
• ITSM experience, ideally with ServiceNow
• experience in handling the incidents and customer grievances
• experience in handling large data and able to conduct analysis
• chair the weekly Voice of Customer calls with Operations team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."