Senior Oracle Developer - Team Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you know how to write queries processing millions of records in seconds? Are you interested in quickly evolving data science and reporting? We are looking for someone like that who will:
• manage a team of four people (three developers and one QA)
• lead technical team and provide guidance for design solutions
• be a part of a self-organized Scrum team
• design and implement complex code changes
• design data model that can support ever growing volume
• translate business requirements into working solution
• refactor and evolve existing codebase to support new processes
• ensure highest quality of deliverables
• support development tools and infrastructure
You will be working in the team supporting strategic solutions for Group Technology that is currently operating in Wroclaw.
We look after strategic reporting solutions in collaboration with professionals all around the world. As a member of our team you will be working on a data centric project that is automating exchange of information between UBS and external counterparties and regulators. We follow agile principles and constantly look for a way to improve our processes. Your team will be working with multiple product backlogs, cooperating with business stakeholders
on regular basis. We strive to automate repetitive work (regression tests, Continuous Integration and deployment tests and similar).
• proven experience with SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle development (11g/12c/18c)
• previous experience in people management
• good understanding of data driven solutions and approach to large volume data processing
• database performance tuning skills and SQL code tuning skills
• experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
• working knowledge of XML processing – XQuery, XSLT, etc.
• strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow process
• a couple of years of experience with the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• nice to have: Web Services, Kafka, Java, Business Intelligence tools (Business Objects, Qlikview, etc.), Azure
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."