Finance Business Partner (CFO Advisory)
Job Reference #
You will assume a senior position of Finance Business Partner within Wealth Management EMEA Finance team in Poland.
We are looking for someone who will help us with:
• conducting financial analysis to support senior management decision
• acting as a finance business partner for internal partners and senior management
• bringing finance to the next level by actively looking for constant process improvements
• supporting various finance processes e.g. planning, forecasting, target maintenance, monthly and quarterly closing
• providing analytical support to CFO of the Wealth Management EMEA Business Unit
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management EMEA CFO team in Zabierzow, Eximius Park. The team provides analytical coverage, advice and constructive challenge to Wealth Management EMEA business & senior management. On a daily basis team collaborate closely with finance business partners based in Zurich as well as local controllers across European domestic locations.
• 3+ years' experience in a finance, controlling or a related function, especially within financial services industry
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• the ability to think for yourself while still being a team player
• high proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint, with Think Cell or Tableau experience a plus
• very good written and spoken English
• proactive and self-motivated personality able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."