Sourcing and Contract Management Specialist
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Operations, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Data Analytics? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Are you well organized and independent? Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? Within the Group Corporate Services – Source to Contract Services team we are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• review UBS’ 3rd party supplier contracts and related risks in accordance with global and UBS policies
• enter key contract metadata into internal integrated contract management system, control quality in global structures
• conduct analysis on a large data repositories: extract data from various data sources, consolidate, clean and analyze dependencies
• work on technical improvements to achieve time and material benefits, perform system testing of the main platform used for contract management purposes
• solve process problems with elegant technical solutions
• discover areas of customer experience that can be automated and improved, provide proposals and analyse impact
• support global initiatives focused on data clean up and data quality improvements
Group Corporate Services – Source to Contract Services team in Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow) is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Corporate Service function. You will liaise with UBS functions in contract registration, quality review, risk review and management. This role will require you to cooperate with and regularly report to team manager with focus on quality and user support. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
• university degree
• experience in sourcing, contract or vendor management - nice to have
• experience in corporate environment - nice to have
• good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• good analytical skills with attention to details, high degree of accuracy, competent technical skills
• ability to think outside of the box with problem solving mind set
• well organized with strong sense of ownership who is able to drive things forward
• pro-active, detail-oriented, forward-thinking, output-driven
• ability to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
• very good English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."