Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for a General Accounting Delivery Manager with strong work experience in leadership and General Accounting process. The General Accounting Delivery Manager will report directly to the Finance Delivery Lead.
Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You lead a delivery team responsible for more than 15 countries in Europe in the area of General Accounting, Reporting and Taxes (Record to Report Process)
- You collaborate and work within a Global organization together with the HQ and peers within other locations
- You oversee the month end close process for the accounting center in respective area of responsibility and ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of reporting package
- You lead enforcement and implementation of Accounting Policies and internal accounting and reporting guidelines (USGAAP). Ensure compliance with external regulations
- You develop and implement process and procedures, and continuously optimize the same to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains
- You ensure (with HR Business Partner support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies
- You ensure, together with his/her Associate Manager(s) accurate processing of Finance transactions
- You work closely with the Finance Delivery Lead to shape the organization within the center and implement the strategic direction of GBS
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Finance domain and leading large sized team(50 + FTE’s)
- Experience in Finance Shared Services for a Global Company a strong plus
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting, Charted Accountant qualifications a strong plus and can demonstrate proficiency in the domain of General Accounting operations
- Excellent user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills, knowledge of SAP accounting system and HFM experience
- Proficient in business English
- Excellent communication skills as well as delegations skills
- Collaborative and conflict resolving approach to stakeholder management
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, handle different initiatives concurrently, create learning atmosphere among team members and leverage networks within the organization
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: