PwC is a powerful of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering.
The scope of our projects is based on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring procedures that help PwC’s customers, from all over the world, in preventing money laundering. In essence, the Financial Crime Unit counteracts the development of organised crime, fraud and terrorism.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
For the second time in the last three years, FCU won the award for the Most Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
Analyst with German in Financial Crime Unit
What will be your job:
- analyzing clients complex data to create KYC profiles and evaluate AML risk ratings
- analyzing alerts to identify potential suspicious activity
- being up to date with anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing and FATCA regulations, policies, industry best practices and trends
- training more junior staff in AML, KYC
- working on client projects delivered in Poland and abroad
What we expect from you:
- at least one year of experience in operational or project work; experience in financial institutions, especially in the area of AML, KYC, TM, FATCA will be an asset
- excellent written and spoken English and German
- analytical thinking and ability to draw a conclusion
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- self-reliance attitude in work organization
- minimum Bachelor studies, preferred economics, econometrics, mathematics, language studies
- ability to work in fast-paced environment
- openess to change
- proactive attitude and initiative
- strong time-management skills
What we have to offer:
- opportunity to be a part of a PwC Advisory Team
- unique training package
- possibility of real impact on development and career path
- work in an international team providing services to global clients
- great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- attractive salary with private medical care for the employee and family members
- employees’ benefits - quarterly points in the Cafeteria program to use for Multisport card, movie tickets, vouchers for restaurants, shopping vouchers and much more
- modern laptop and a smartphone
- fresh fruits every day