Team Leader of Regulatory Reporting Team [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
The role of Regulatory Reporting Team Leader is to lead and motivate a team of Regulatory Reporting specialists responsible for the production of UCITS, PRIIPs, MiFID and AIFMD compliant data and documentation for various products; maintain and oversee the application of quality controls and process improvements in the team, providing a high level of client service by ensuring timely and accurate production of reports, whilst ensuring the smooth-running and effective management of the team.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Oversee and support team’s daily operations
- Distribute and balance work across team members
- Assign and prioritise tasks, schedule deadlines, and track projects’ statuses
- Coordinate, attend and lead team meetings
- Ensure process is performed in line with Standard Operating Procedures
- Apply quality controls across managed processes
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures
- Control and update Business Continuity Plans and Business Impact Analysis documentation
- Maintain a consistent high quality level of service delivery
- Ensure all SLAs are understood, and KPIs and regulatory filing deadlines and met
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics (Panorama, Universe)
- Prepare and share comprehensive service review reports with clients and business partners
- Conduct regular 1:1s with team members
- Provide regular feedback and coaching on performance, creating detailed Personal Development Plans
- Manage recruitment, performance management, appraisal, training and development for all team members
- Provide quality service, including interacting with clients, answering clients enquiries, and effectively handling clients complaints
- Manage the day to day operation of the team, upholding all BNP policies and demonstrating BNP values
- Manage migrations of new processes and new clients’ onboarding
- Analyse process workflow and ensure resource utilisation is optimised
- Drive change and take the lead in implementing changes
- Build effective relationships with other teams, stakeholders, clients
- Work closely with manager to ensure parity of standards across Regulatory Reporting teams
- Support manager and perform management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Strong working knowledge of roles and functional relationships between parties and entities involved in the fund investment process on the European market
- Strong working knowledge of UCITS, PRIIPs, MiFID, AIFMD
- Strong working knowledge of financial instruments
- Experience working within fund accounting and/or fund reporting
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in English
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage processes in an effective and client-oriented way
- Adaptability and ability to maintain motivation in a changing environment
- Ability to apply and encourage BP2S corporate values at work
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa