Our Client is a global integrated business enterprise and one of the biggest trading companies in the world. Business is driven through several Business Units that represents different sectors of the economy. Organisation develops through acquisitions, synergies between business and support of start-ups. Warsaw office is responsible for searching for business opportunities in Poland and CEE Region. We are currently looking for Business Development Specialist who will support Environmental Solutions, Mobility and Digitisation Business Units.
What's on Offer
Our Clients offers possibility to growth within international business environment.
- Support trading business units for their expansion.
- Generate new business idea through trading business support.
- Collect information on industrial sector (current market, forecast, trend, main topics etc.).
- Generate ideas on project scheme and structure (Hypothesis building).
- Find business partners including contact, sound and preliminary negotiation.
- Consider business plans and business models for feasibility.
- Main assigned sectors are Environmental Solutions, Mobility and Digitisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Willingness to discover new business opportunities.
- Several years of professional experience in Consulting Firm or Associations that supports Digitisation, Electromobility or Environmental Solutions.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders.
- Native Polish and excellent level of English speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to create reports, attractive presentation materials, and proposal materials. High level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point
- Certain level of economics and finance knowledge (P&L, CF etc.)
- Basic business model (Concession, BOT, etc.), privatisation, and investment activity (M&A, purchasing stocks etc.) knowledge.