Procurement Content and Training Intern
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate for procurement in general and in driving process and system training? Are you driven by the desire to address the people side of change, develop effective training and help enable UBS and vendor staff to effectively make use of our processes and systems?
We are looking for someone like this, to:
• contribute in learning projects such as eLectures, WBT’s and tutor lead trainings
• support and conduct training of Supply Chain, external vendors and various internal stakeholder groups
• keep track of relevant learning system results, analyze trends
• support in developing operational procedures and SOPs for learning reporting
You’ll be working in Group Corporate Services (GCS) – a Group COO function within Corporate Center created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our near- and offshore delivery centers. The Supply Chain function is embedded within GCS and mainly responsible for providing four services: Category Management, Supplier Management, Commercial Support and Transformation (CST) and Regional Procurement Support. You will be part of the CST Supply Chain Performance, Policies and Procurement Enablement team. The team is located in Krakow, Zabierzow.
• a graduate degree in Commerce or Business Administration or Banking and Financial services, Computer Science or Engineering or relevant field of study
• 1-3 years of experience in training, development and process and system change projects, or project management
• strong communication and training skills
• fluency in English both oral and written – German and other languages are an advantage
• true customer and solution orientation and a strong team player
• ability to work in an international environment
• passion about learning and communication
• good organization skills, flexibility, detail orientation
• result orientation and drive fr innovation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."