Access Control and Risk Reporting Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you self-motivated and confident? Do you want to gain hands on experience in a dynamic, global work environment?
We’re looking for an Intern to:
- support the Investment Bank's Business Risk Management team in daily operations
- generate reports used by business committees
- contribute to running control processes aiming at risk mitigation
You’ll be working in the global IB Business Risk Management team based in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). The role will allow you to gain insight into how Investment Bank manages operational risk, and you will gain experience working in a global team.
- very good command of English both spoken and written
- working knowledge of MS Office, with emphasis on Excel
- knowledge of Alteryx Designer or Tableau would be an advantage
- knowledge of Financial Markets or Operational Risk Management would be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."