Senior IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you experienced in Employee Compliance or Control Room functions in an Investment Banking, Wealth Management and/or Asset Management environment? Are you willing to be the bridge between business & IT? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
• conduct requirements-gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
• design pragmatic software solutions to address business problems, while considering the strategic future state model
• build functional solutions with supporting data analysis
• act as the primary contact between the business users and technology team before, during and after the project implementations.
• assist in quality control and project management
You’ll be working in Krakow with the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team. Key stakeholders are based out of US/Zurich/UK/APAC. Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to meet UBS' regulatory commitments. You will be part of a global team that is responsible for delivering Employee Conduct/ Control Room IT program initiatives, supporting internal clients throughout the world.
• min. 5+ years demonstrating skills and experience in IT business analysis across complex suite of applications
• experience in applying business analysis techniques and the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
• experience working on design, development and testing phases for software development life-cycle
• excellent data analysis skills and the ability to query/work with data (e.g. writing SQL queries) to facilitate requirements cap-ture
• the ability to write clear, concise and thorough requirements and functional design documentation to a professional standard
• experienced in Agile methodologies and sprint planning • ability to convert requirements into stories/epics within JIRA domain
• adaptable, able to work across diverse teams and functions across multiple cultures
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."