Business Consultant in Global Wealth Management
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have experience in supporting Senior Management in achieving their strategic objectives? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? Are you interested in developing your knowledge of UBS' Wealth Management business? We are looking for someone to support the Operating Head Booking Centre Switzerland in the following areas:
• prepare high quality presentations which effectively convey key messages and concepts to Senior Management in a timely manner, and in line with company standards.
• provide support for internal communication activities, including preparation and delivery of email communications
• support in the planning and delivery of events such as senior management calls, on-site/off-site and town halls.
• support the planning process, monthly forecasting and workforce planning for the Business Sector and engage closely with senior management and other functional stakeholders across all divisions
• deliver various adhoc senior management projects and analysis
You’ll be working in the Operating Office team in Global Wealth Management COO Operating Head BC Switzerland. We support the COO Wealth Management in Switzerland in operational tasks and activities, as well as in strategic projects and initiatives.
We want to expand our Zurich based team with a team in Wroclaw to increase our capabilities in delivering key strategic priorities which you will support to execute. This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across various areas within Wealth Management.
Position is based in UBS Wroclaw.
• a university degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar
• 3-4 years of relevant experience in management support and / or business management. Knowledge of Wealth Management Industry would be an advantage
• very good knowledge of other MS Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel
• an excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and give clear recommendations
• excellent analytical, conceptual skills and high affinity to numbers
• enthusiastic, takes initiative and is highly diligent
• resilient, team-minded, very organized and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously and without losing the good sense of humor
• fluent in English (both verbally and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."