IT Software Engineering Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering and building robust and scalable solutions to an enthusisatic and driven business? Do you enjoy working in a Global group of like-minded IT individuals? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• scale-up our existing Poland development team to deliver the re-platforming of our ETD Clearing Business
• lead related software change projects that span multiple applications
• direct and influence the staff executing the software delivery
• ensure the applications we build are feature rich, scalable and maintainable in a resilient and supportable manner
• maintain and improve our culture of collaborative software delivery
• ensure that produced code is secure, stable and operational
• embrace new technologies and techniques and the journey to Cloud
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
We build and maintain platforms to support Cleared Derivatives across Global markets. You will be the lead software engineer for the Poland region, responsible for overseeing all the development work carried out by the local teams to deliver the 3 year re-platforming programme.
• solid software development skills in Java and Oracle / Postgres and some experience of other languages such as Python C, C++
• experience of Messaging and Routing Technologies, in particular Kafka/MQ
• experience with build tools such as Maven and Gradle / containerisation, including Kubernetes and Docker / continuous integration tools such as Gitlab
• expertise in developing and deploying Microservices and distributed solutions on hybrid infrastructures
• hands-on experience with RESTful services, API design and Cloud (preferably Microsoft Azure)
• experience of Big Data architecture & implementation
• proven track record of designing high quality software for innovation projects
• experience of integrating multiple Global platforms
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."