Tokenization Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Be the guardian of business requirements for key business projects. Help to translate business needs into technical acceptance scripts that, via development, can be machine executed following behavior driven development (BDD) practices.
• Help understand and communicate the business model.
• Work with the business to capture the detailed requirements.
• Work ahead of the main team with the sponsors, project managers, testers, developers and architects to define the scope for upcoming sprints.
• Work within a scrum agile team.
• Also, work with other teams across the bank and external organizations to define API specifications.
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank IT CTO team in London. Tokenization is being initiated as three key innovation projects. The team, as such, is formed as a hybrid pod of various IT and business roles that are hyper focused on the outcomes of the three projects.
• Fluent in English
• Focused on clarity (spoken and written)
• A quick learner and adaptable to new ways of working or tools
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Strong analytical skills, self-driven to follow through dependencies across the organization
• Experienced in analyzing numbers or business models
• A critical thinker with commercial awareness in your decision making
• Experience in working with large scale projects with success
You may have:
• Experience using fitnesse or another BDD tool
• Knowledge or exposure of Distributed Ledger Technologies
• Previous development experience
• Have experience of various types of software testing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."