Cyber Threat Content Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for Cyber Threat Content Engineers to:
• deliver new and enhance existing threat detection use cases within our SIEM platform – in line with the MITRE ATT&CK framework, as well in response to any ad-hoc cyber threat mitigation requests
• analyse, design, engineer, deploy and maintain global Attack Monitoring Analytics & Tools software and systems within UBS
• work closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT Business Analysts
• provide consultancy to the project team with regards to technical questions
• maintain documentation relevant to operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.)
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Poland and working closely with the internal project team. Our role is to develop and support security software and systems to detect threats.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• knowledge of Threat Content design and development, MITRE ATT&CK framework
• knowledge of SIEM solutions, especially Splunk Enterprise Security and Azure Sentinel
• knowledge of Splunk, Azure platforms
• knowledge of Security related topics and systems like Anomali Match, IBM Resilient etc.
• knowledge of Red Hat Linux environments
• Bash & Python scripting skills
• technical communication and documentation skills
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• design, plan and deliver solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."