Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to be part of a major transformation initiative that will simplify and modernize the Global Banking application landscape within the UBS Investment Bank? Do you want to design and build the next generation of business applications using the latest technologies? Do you want to join a fast-growing team committed to the highest standards of customer interaction?
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to:
• set the test strategy to ensure that all aspects of the business and technical capability can be tested to ensure the application is as high quality and stable as possible.
• define, implement and manage the test process that ensures all testing is executed in such as way as to meet all required controls.
• drive continuous improvement to reduce the time needed to achieve the required levels of test coverage.
• mentor the wider test engineering community and promote a culture of test first where testing is an engineering activity performed alongside (not after) software engineering
• ensure testing meets the needs of business to ensure the application meets the required level for quality, performance and stability.
• sign off as ultimate accountability on quality, applicability and completeness of test evidence supplied into SDLC / QAP & MERs control process.
• pragmatic risk-based approach to testing to ensure the highest possible impact, whilst advocating risk management.
• testing subject matter expert, who can create tests that describe and defend all the required behaviors of the product.
• a testing and quality evangelist who drives the shift-left testing journey in collaborating with Developers and DevOps Engineers.
• set strategy for the wider team in delivering sufficient test automation, strong enough to support CI/CD.
• design in cyber and security testing at every level (DevSecOps pattern).
• bring specific domain skills to the project to enhance testing (trading, infrastructure, security, data-streaming, regulatory).
• promote culture of high quality test automation with a dynamic test environment on-demand (cloud-based) paradigm to maximize testing opportunity and minimize test headwinds.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working as a part of the Global Banking Technology team in the Investment Bank. You will be part of a highly motivated and talented group where innovation in not only encouraged but expected! Working closely with the stakeholders to develop best in class solutions using cutting edge technology and engaging Front-to-Back across multiple teams and groups.
• more than 6 years of experience in testing complex systems and business flows
• full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle
• the ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical forums
• working experience on Test Manager position
• exposure to test management tools, e.g. JIRA
• automation experience with JAVA and Selenium
• working experience on various CI tool
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."