Senior IT Risk & Control Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you skilled at conducting risk assessment and implementing control frameworks? Do you have a solid background in information technology, preferably in the financial services industry, and a basic understanding of operational risk management or audit? Are you ready to support our risk management for a large and complex technology organization? And can you assist us with remediation of risk and control deficiencies?
We’re looking for a risk control specialist to:
• identify, remediate and mitigate technology risks for Human Resources IT
• collaborate with compliance officers to deliver regulatory requirements
• empower the HR IT organization with the required training and guidance to improve awareness of risk policies and processes
• produce and analyze risk-related metrics, identify trends, peaks and exceptions, and agree next steps
• support our risk remediation projects
• assist with internal and external audits
• assist with ad hoc and recurring assessments, affirmations, and policy adherence
• support the implementation of our Operational Risk Framework
You will be supporting HR IT risk lead to manage all HR IT operational risks are within the risk appetite, KPIs are monitored and reported. And you’ll play a vital role in seeing that the necessary risk frameworks are appropriately embedded across the division. As a risk control specialist, you’ll lead 1st line of defense activities and partner with the technology and business teams to manage operational, regulatory and technology associated risks. You'll be working closely with many stakeholders such as application developers, production support, systems engineering, business, 2nd and 3rd lines of defense. This role is based in Krakow (Fabryczna) or Wroclaw.
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in risk control, risk management, audit or compliance - preferably exposure in IT risk
• excellent knowledge of risk management and regulatory control frameworks
• experience with creating reporting and dashboards, i.e. Tableau or SharePoint and etc.
• skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate and concise information
• strong stakeholder management and organizational skills to meet competing priorities and deadlines
• ability to articulate risks and provide written evidence and risk assessment to the required level
• effectively coordinate and drive risk remediation activities to completion
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."