Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Performance Measurement Expert performs analytical, control and client servicing activities to ensure accurate and timely performance measurement reporting and or attribution reporting for BBH’s clients according to established standards.
The Individual takes ownership of tasks and works independently, yet receives supervision when needed by the Senior Performance Analyst and the Performance Manager, particularly with regards to instructions on new assignments and client developments.
- Calculate, analyze and report performance and attribution calculations for BBH’s clients.
- Provide data to database companies including portfolio holdings and information to calculate accurate performance and statistics.
- Field and respond to client inquiries and escalate issues.
- Exhibit a sound understanding of BBH products and services.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external clients.
- Respond to internal and external audit requests promptly and accurately.
- Assist in the coordination of new business and product implementations and conversions.
- BA/BS degree.
- A minimum of 4 years mutual fund industry experience.
- Experience in reports preparing or performance measurement focused position.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Technical proficiency, Eagle Star Accounting System and Bloomberg would be an asset.
- Very good English skills (B2 level is a must).
- Ability to plan and prioritize assignments through multi-tasking while dealing with competing deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.