IT Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? Are you a talented IT Test Engineer that wants to solve new and interesting business challenges? Are you a committed team player and able to collaborate with business and development? If so, we need employees like you to build up and support our QA test team in Krakow to support our projects for Group Treasury:
• work closely with Development and Business Analysts and QAs to design test cases
• trigger / execute manually test scenarios and provide the reports
• manage all test preparation and prepare or request test data
• document and control test activities based on the actual testing guidelines
• document defects and track the correction
You'll be working in Krakow and support the test team in Group Treasury. Close team work needed with the project stakeholders in development, business and QA. The responsible test manager is located in Switzerland and will lead you.
• a university degree in IT or a related field
• experience in test case design and execution
• strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios.
• the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
• experienced with Oracle and use of DB-tool like Toad
• beneficial: Knowledge of test automation framework using Selenium with Java / Cucumber language
• certified as Tester or Test Manager e.g. ISTQB at least foundation level
• proficient in SQL and experience in writing complex and efficient SQL queries for Data Analysis/validation
• fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."