Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Corporate Technology Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. To our team we are looking for a person willing to support Controlling and Purchasing Department.
• Paid internship;
• Hands-on experience in SAP;
• Flexible working hours;
• Perspective of further cooperation.
- Preparing reports, analyzes, cost statements in Excel;
- Controlling deliveries and order costs;
- Registering of fixed asset, providing support in the inventory of fixed asset;
- Creating shopping baskets in ABB purchasing application;
- Archiving financial documents;
- Requesting vendor`s accounts creation.
- Student of a 2nd or 3rd year of Economic Studies or related;
- Good command of English – both oral and written;
- Working knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel);
- Interest in Controlling and Purchasing subjects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Accuracy and reliability;
- Analytical skills;
- Availability – 20h/week.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: