Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for Workforce Administration France Manager to our office in Warsaw, Poland. The main purpose of the job will be to manage and drive change management and communication and implement solutions, policies, improvements across entities served. The person will also be responsible for monitoring and controlling the quality of services delivered and customer satisfaction according to SLAs.
What you will do:
- Manage a team delivering WFA services
- Be responsible for the WFA KPIs for own scope; track the performance of processes and services delivered, proactively implement actions if needed.
- Consider customer feedback and expectations; drive actions to improve customer satisfaction
- Drive implementation of digital roadmap
- Manage and drive change management and communication aligning with regional and global priorities
- Manage business demand (capacity management and change process)
- Drive process standardization across region
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 3 or more years’ experience in HR operations combined with several years leading operational teams
- University degree - HR/finance/economics preferred
- Experience in managing HR operations
- Fluency in written and oral English and French
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong client service attitude, willingness to deliver above average to exceed client expectations
- Proactiveness and ownership
- Superior leadership skills
- MS Office and HCM system knowledge
- Recruitment and document management system knowledge would be an advantage
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
Benefits we offer: