We’re looking for a Test Manager to strengthen our Testing Team in Poland. We welcome experienced professionals willing to develop in very dynamic and fast-paced environment that promotes diversity of opinions and helps in collaboration.
EY Technology Enablement Transformation Team is part EY Technology Consulting practice, supporting our clients across the CESA Region. The Technology Consulting Testing team works with some of the world’s best-known large domestic and global financial institutions, broker-dealers, foreign banking organizations, asset management firms and insurance companies who look to us to assist them with IT Quality Transformation & Application Test Delivery challenges.As part of the team you’ll support our clients in navigating these challenges, enabling their business strategy through the application of technology and innovation, and expertise in major IT transformations. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities
- Accountable for ensuring the quality is built into development of all solutions at all stages within the development lifecycle
- Define and develop projects’ test strategies and plans and associated deliverables
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members. Provide expert practice advice and guidance to junior colleagues.
- Develop test capabilities and increase knowledge and understanding of the importance of building in quality across the wider development community
Skills and attributes
- Significant experience in software testing, preferably in financial area.
- Proven team leadership experience in quality assurance (both online and offline)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools (defect tracking and test management) and processes
- Ability to plan, track and report the status of the deliverables
- Experience in working in agile methodologies
- Master’s degree
- 5+ experience as a QA Lead, Test Lead or Test Manager in large, international projects,
- Very good English verbal and written communication,
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to customers locations on an “as-needed” basis.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience with performance, automation and/or security testing,
- Testing/QA certifications such as ISTQB Certified Tester,
- Experience with Guidewire products.
What we look for:
We look for test specialists with excellent organisational and time management skills, able to multi-task and work with demanding users in a high pressure environment. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble, take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and prioritize participation in practice initiatives that will generate a long term pipeline of projects for the firm.