As a member of Technology Risk & Regulatory Compliance team you’ll assist global financial services firms with technology improvement in a broad range of regulatory compliance areas. You’ll be assisting initiatives that provide strategic enhancement of IT systems or operational processes supporting financial crimes risk management. You’ll be in a client-facing role focused on delivery of technology- and analytics-driven process improvement, regulatory remediation, as well as delivering insights to our clients through enabling analytics technologies, machine learning, artificial intelligence in the areas of anti-money laundering (AML), sanctions or fraud.
Your key responsibilities
- You will work with the team to deliver strategic enhancements of anti-money laundering domain within financial services firms, applying data analytics and AI/ML solutions.
- You and your team will drive the technological change within the compliance processes, leveraging our team’s experience in assuming analytical approach to customer segmentation, transaction monitoring optimisation, as well as creating and enhancing specialized methodologies for analytics-driven processes within compliance domain.
- You’ll be in a client-facing role focused on running and coordinating the analytics projects throughout their entire life cycle, as well as leveraging technical and business experience for delivering change in client processes.
Skills and attributes
- Be a team player able to work jointly with technology and business consultants through all phases of the project life cycle and demonstrate strong project management skills
- Be creative and transform business concepts into implementable solutions
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge along with the ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge
- Leverage prior domain experience in data management and analytics, with preferred exposure to financial services firms
- Understand emerging issues, industry trends and new research, both in technology and financial services domains
- Mininum of 3 years of post-gradual experience in a data-driven domain considered desireable
- Proficiency in one or more of the following analytical areas: statistics, machine learning, link analysis and relationship discovery systems, quantitative model development (i.e., statistical model development), data mapping and conversion using extract-transform-load (ETL) development
- Proficiency in at least two of the following: Python, R, SAS, SQL, Hive, Scala, VBA
- Familiarity with Spark, Hadoop stack is a plus
- Experience working with visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview)
- Certifications and accolades within the data & analytics domain considered a plus
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas: anti-money laundering (AML); transaction monitoring; know-your-customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD); sanctions and payment screening
- Experience working with one or more technology platforms in the financial services compliance or financial crime domains (e.g. Nice Actimize, Oracle FCCM, Pega, Fircosoft, SAS AML)
What working at EY offers
- Qualifications and certificates
- Varied experience in various teams