For our Client, the international organization from the manufacturing sector, we are looking for an experienced Costing Analyst for EMEA markets.
- ensure month-end processes are completed accurately and according to month and year-end closing schedule,
- product costing for EMEA markets,
- collaborate with key stakeholders,
- monitoring financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending based on IFRS standards,
- perform compliance controls,
- provide feedback/suggestions to improve existing processes and update procedures,
- participate in Reporting and Analysis process projects,
- provide audit support.
- min. 2-3 years of proven experience in product costing or Master data,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- university degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent education,
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP,
- wide understanding of financial and accounting processes,
- service oriented and professional working approach,
- professional development in a dynamic business.
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects.