Real Estate Business Analyst
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical skills? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re expanding our global team and looking for someone who can:
- Support GCS Operating Manager and Head of GCS in shaping the strategic direction of the function and help communicate GCS's strategy and track progress against goals
- Support the delivery of management reporting and analytics, to enhance transparency and drive efficiency as GCS as UBS accelerates its real estate transformation
- Understand the strategy, trends and context of the real estate portfolio transformation to shape performance measurement and analytics to help GCS track and achieve its objectives; help design and develop metrics, sample reports and processes both for GCS management and consumers
- Support the function through the annual real estate reporting, control assessment and regulatory cycles
- Help provide transparency and information to GCS's internal clients (e.g. Investment Bank) around GCS performance and allocations
You’ll be working in the Group Corporate Services (GCS) Operating Management team. GCS is responsible for ensuring UBS can rely on high-quality real estate, infrastructure and administrative services. In the Operating Management team we enable GCS to have an efficient and effective operating model by leading front-to-back planning, enabling sound risk management and preparing reliable key performance indicators and metrics.
The team you will join contains professionals who possess specialized knowledge and are responsible for bringing innovation and continuous improvement to the diverse GCS teams and business. They have the responsibility for determining the projects and initiatives required across the business, ensuring business requirements are met with solutions which reflect deep subject matter expertise and the latest in industry thinking.
- an energetic and motivated professional with natural drive and innovative flair
- a tenacious individual, who asks questions, listens to answers
- eager to be part of a small, productive team based globally that juggles competing priorities
- an inherent ability to “get the job done”
- impactful – assertive, vocal and driven to have positive change
- self-motivated and tenacious to deliver results over the longer term
- a creative team player and challenger
- a natural presenter with facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- advanced MS office skills especially MS Powerpoint and Excel
- UBS Templafy experience
- 1-2 years of experience at UBS
- Exceptional written and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate messages clearly
- Exceptional ability to deal with difficult situations and uncertainty
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, resilience to managing change effectively
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."