Funds Depositary Operations (Junior) Specialist with French
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Ownership verification and record keeping for private equity and real estate funds based on the provided documentation
- According to directives and regulations performing depositary controls over private equity and real estate funds
- Preparation of reports, liaison with counterparties and locations
- Investigating discrepancies and ensuring strong internal controls
- Maintaining communication and relations with internal and external clients and other key stakeholders
- Participating in internal reporting activities to measure the quality of operations (KPIs)
- Active participation in the evolution of the department
- Supporting the integration of new operational activities
- Being main point of contact for all clients
- Identifying and mitigating risks in a timely and efficient manner
- Contributing to the completion and maintenance of procedures and SLA
- Contributing to company’s goals
- Being responsible for a variety of complex tasks
- Minimum 1 year of experience in accounting, finance or securities services, or property sector
- Fluent working knowledge of French and English is essential
- Good Knowledge of Private Capital industry will be considered as an advantage
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel will be considered as an advantage
- Numerate and analytical skills
- Innovative approach
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under deadlines
- Self-motivation to develop
- Client oriented approach
- Willingness to take on new challenges and look for enhancements in existing processes
- Showing flexibility and initiative
- A full time job in a dynamically changing environment with stable employment conditions
- Opportunities of individual growth in a multinational company
- Prestigious work location in the European Square (near Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station)
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, MultiSport, lunch card, language courses etc.)
- Training and development opportunities
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa