Securities Settlement Specialist
Job Reference #
• Trading support for all type of products
• - Booking trades
• Settling transactions on various markets
• Investigation for unsettled trades
• Reconciliaton cash and stock – rellaigments between custodians internal and external
• Funds Mgmt
• Post trade controlling
• Processing of ETD transactions and corp action (Expiry, Assignments, roll over)
• Processing of Funds transactions and corp action (merger liquidation Dividends)
• Ensuring impact on clients is understood throughout the process
• continuous improvement focus and ability to apply process
You’ll be working in the team Order Room (OR)-Settlements in Wroclaw. We are responsible for the Order Room settlements for UBS Europe SE. This comprises pre-matching assistance, realignments, settlement monitoring, settlement fails management inclusive fails reporting. Investigating cash and securities are additional tasks. Through continuous process control and improvement a high quality standard and high productivity is ensured.
• Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• experience in Operations/Back-Office area/ideally in securities environment (trading support, clearing, post trading)
• Good command of MS office (mainly excel)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure
• Flexibility in working hours
• Very good English skills both written and spoken, German or Italian as an asset
• motivated, proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
• curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
• responsible and conscious of risks. Pay attention to detail, quality and client satisfaction is imperative.
• keen to deliver highest level of quality services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."