Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a candidate to:
• deliver regular reports and respond to ad-hoc inquiries from our stakeholders
• work closely with business partners and internal clients to actively provide support and solutions for their reporting needs
• implement and maintain reporting solutions based on user requirements, this includes data sourcing, calculations and presentation in the final report
• develop and deliver reporting improvements maximizing transparency and efficiency
• proactively engage in new projects with colleagues in multiple locations
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team. Our team supports UBS Investment Bank’s Investor Client Services business.
We work closely with regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help drive decision making. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, covering a wide range of financial metrics.
• a university degree in Finance, Economics or similar field
• 3+ years of relevant experience in business analytics and reporting or similar field
• excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• ability to positively question the status-quo and strive for process improvement
• working knowledge of reporting/BI tools such as Business Objects, Tableau or Microstrategy would be a strong asset
• a proficient user of MS Excel (VBA, SQL and Alteryx would be advantage)
• familiar with Investment Bank products and Financial Markets
• excellent communicator, confident in dealing with senior internal clients
• well organized, able to plan and prioritize your own workload and adhere to timelines
• able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."