Project Management and KPI Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you supported multiple projects using smart multitasking skills? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with high spirit on commitment and quality delivery? Do you want to play a key role in driving change?
We’re looking for a project management officer to:
• provide PMO support to projects across Human Resources IT around the globe (e.g. Zurich, London, Hong Kong)
• manage KPIs: define, review, syndicate and implement KPIs across all IT disciplines: data source collection, formulae creation, execution, trend and pattern analysis; create KPI dashboards to ensure the impactful presentation of data; collaborate and challenge key stakeholders to perform root cause analysis and identify actions to improve performance based on KPI scores
• work in an agile method environment: support chapter leads in maintaining the chapter and guild backlogs, sprint and progress information
• work closely with the project team, senior managers, and other project groups to meet project deliverables
• deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committee
• take ownership of program status updates, action and RAID logs
• perform quality assurance on received data inputs based on given guidelines
You’ll be working in the Human Resources IT PMO team in Krakow - Green Office. We provide assistance to the IT change management for several large and highly visible global programs as well as IT run the bank activities. As a project officer you’ll play an important role in digitizing our services, reduce work barriers and make HR simpler and faster whilst creating new efficiencies.
• university degree
• experience of defining, reviewing, syndicating and implementing KPIs across all IT disciplines
• ideally 2 years of PMO experience support for international programs (1-10m budget)
• good understanding of operational processes and project methodology, ideally Lean Six Sigma and agile methodologies
• familiarity with program management tool Clarity/PPM
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
• fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."