We are cross-border support and digital channels development division. Our duties is support development of products/functionalities for Czech and Slovakian market to stay in line with functionalities provided to Polish market. This alignment requires regular review of IT teams roadmaps and analyzing how polish solutions fit to foreign markets and what differences must be taken into consideration while implementation phase. Regular monitoring of foreign markets is also a must to fulfill the needs local customers. Being compliant requires special attention.
- Coordinate with business and compliance units direction of compliance and customer care banking products development
- Identify/run/support projects related to development of customer care banking products
- Be owner of end-to-end workflow product
- Represent business interest during design and development phases with IT
- Prepare business assumptions and/or technical specification for product development
- Cooperation widely with cross-functional teams to develop product and features roadmap
- Cooperation with internal organizational partners due to setup and maintenance functional requirements
- Measure and report project and/or product effectiveness, develop action plans
- Data analysis and provide results of data analysis
- Incorporate regulatory requirements and changes in product workflow
- Demonstrated experience in product development and running projects
- Experience in cross-functionally with a variety of different domains; including: IT, processes, compliance, legal, security, reporting, marketing etc.
- Be able to work independently, anticipating and resolving problems
- High-level understanding of engineering architecture with experience working with development teams
- Ability to dig into the details while at the same time keeping in mind the big picture
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects and work under pressure
- Strong team player with very good communicational skills
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and the ability to draw conclusions
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- KYC regulation knowledge relevant for CZ/SK/PL
- Digital focus, passionate for user experience
- Great opportunities to imprint your sign into business in Czech and Slovak markets
- Working with friendly people, from various mBank teams, even from different European cities (Warsaw, Łódź, Prague and Bratislava work together despite geographical differences)
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work; we are waiting for your ideas!
- Rich social package (including medical care, fitness card, life insurance, development applications such as Legimi or LinkedIn Learning).