Job Reference #
Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to make things better? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Are you skilled in business analysis that enables change and enhancements?
We're looking for Project Manager like you to:
• Lead projects which can be regulatory driven or efficiency driven in the Operations world (Corporate Action / Securities / Client lifecycle management …) from writing planning, budgeting to executing the initiative and managing your stakeholders
• Elicit / gather, understand, analyze and document business requirements and user acceptance testing strategies
• Serve if needed as an interface between business and technical teams to interpret and clarify business requirements and processes
• Conduct when required analysis on process, root cause, business impact and cost benefit
• Be a team player who collaborates across the team finding high quality solutions for our clients
You will be working in the Change team based in Wroclaw supporting Wealth Management Operations business for Europe Domestic. The team collaborates closely with the central management team and the different locations across Europe. It is responsible for supporting an implementation of all major change initiatives in the European locations.
- at least 5 years of business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting experience in the financial industry
- strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills (you know how to figure things out)
- the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
- excellent / very strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
- a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics is an advantage
- fluency in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Project Management (Prince2 / Agile / PMP) and/or Business Analysis Certifications (CBAP/CCBA) are an advantage
- process optimization experience (Lean or Six Sigma knowledge and skills are a plus)
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
- a fast learner who is takes on responsibility quickly
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions also under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
- a strong team player who can also drive projects independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."