Senior IT Delivery - Team Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about leading a team building and delivering software solutions with a seamless client experience? Do you enjoy working in a global technology organization of like-minded individuals? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• in leading our teams to deliver solutions for our UBS clients and our business
• further scale-up our Poland development organization in Krakow and Wroclaw
• partner with Tech and Business stakeholders across the organization
• turn business requirements into technically sound solutions
• shape the delivery portfolio of our Lean Applications team
• embrace new technologies, foster new ideas, pilot and evolve them into guiding principles of delivery
• think and act strategically, pushing things forward to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients
• keep your colleagues up to date and create an environment of trust and collaboration
• maintain and improve our culture of collaborative software delivery
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Our organization builds award winning solutions like e-banking and mobile banking across all client- and client advisor-facing channels enabling a seamless client experience based on a state-of-the-art technical foundation. You’ll be working within UBS Business Solutions in Krakow or Wroclaw and lead our regional Center of Excellence organization in Poland that builds Lean Applications, the UBS Mobile Banking and the Client Advisor Workbench.
We deliver in an agile working model, with a mindset around time-boxed delivery, empowerment of interdisciplinary teams and close collaboration throughout the whole software development process. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment. This is the place where innovation is daily business.
• proven experience in managing IT delivery teams and stakeholders - your background is either project management or engineering
• a strong team leader and a good team player with high work ethic and a good set of soft skills to ensure proper people management experience for the team
• worked in a similar position and dealt with projects and external vendors
• a great interest in shaping the future of banking
• an understanding of what it takes to run successful IT delivery teams in financial services
• experience in a global environment where no two days are the same
• an expert at building networks and connections
• able to prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines
• able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."