Financial Analytics Expert
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a Financial Analytics Expert to:
• join a newly created Analytics Specialists team in Krakow
• work closely with our business partners and internal clients to actively provide new solutions for their reporting needs
• design, coordinate and implement analytics and automation solutions to support internal clients
• establish relationships with business stakeholders within Investment Bank to solve business problems innovatively as well as meet the analytics needs
• work across Reporting, IT, Investment Bank COO teams on various analytical projects
• support key reports/dashboards produced by reporting team and identify opportunities for improvements
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team supporting the Investment Bank Global Markets and Finance businesses.
We provide business intelligence solutions, reporting and value add analysis helping the business to drive decision making and identify opportunities to improve client profitability.
• a university degree in Finance, Economics, Information Technology, Engineering or similar field
• 4+ years of relevant experience in data analytics, reporting or similar field
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• data sourcing, transformation and analysis skills
• strong communication skills with the ability to build partnerships with internal clients
• Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate or equivalent formal training or experience
• working knowledge of Alteryx and/or SQL
• Data science/machine learning fundamentals (desired)
• good project management skills
• Investment Bank business understanding (desired)
• self-motivated with positive attitude
• well organized, able to plan and prioritize your own workload and adhere to timelines
• able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
• passionate about data analytics, digital transformation and business intelligence
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."