Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
We are now looking for a professional, who is able to take the position of IT Functional Analyst in the IT Treasury area within the ABB IS Treasury Domain. The person to help to understand the business needs and to translate them into the IT & Business requirements, having significant contribution into the current and future IT Services delivered to the business.
- Act as a dedicated Analyst for in-house developed Treasury applications and applications provided by a Vendor
- Collaborate with Treasury Business Stakeholders, Application Manager, Service Managers and Vendors’ representatives to understand needs and estimate the effort for IT solution development, change requests and releases
- Understand the related business processes in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IT solution building and delivery activities
- Document business needs in detail, “translating” the requirements for development teams
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support of ongoing operations or software development
- Work in Scrum/Agile software development projects
- Play a key role in the Projects from the analytical perspective (including Product Owner role)
- Validate developed solution against the requirements
- Minimum 3 years business analyst experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the software development lifecycle or project lifecycle
- Working experience in an agile/scrum development process
- Financial systems knowledge (Treasury solutions is a strong advantage)
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or equivalent level of knowledge
- Treasury or Corporate Finance processes knowledge is a strong advantage
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to challenge and proactive
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: