CFO & Enterprise Value – Enterprise Analytics Analyst / Consultant
What will you do?
- Design and development of cutting-edge, innovative, powerful enterprise analytics and planning solutions
- Deployment of robust management reporting and providing deep business insights for our clients
- Participate in strategic cross-domain projects that require business/finance and IT acumen
- Analyzing opportunities and challenges our clients face in the areas of enterprise performance management
- Transformation of client’s finance and other functions into modern, effective and efficient organizational units
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale digital transformational change
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in finance and/or computer science
- Knowledge of management reporting, processes within finance organization
- English is a must, proficiency in other European languages is highly desired
- Experience with leading analytics, business intelligence, enterprise planning tools such as: SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BW, SAP BPC, Anaplan, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL process, analytics concepts, data visualization methodologies, financial planning processes will be an additional asset
- Experience/interest in design and development of analytics and/or planning solutions
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.