Finance & Accounting Junior Specialist
Do you know foreign languages, but you’re not sure how should you shape your future career? Let us help you! Apply: our recruiters during detailed phone interview will match you to the best fitting positions in Accenture. Here are few options, that you might consider:
Finance & Accounting Back Office
You will support our global clients in their finance and accounting processes in foreign markets. As organized and efficient person, you will monitor, process and manage timely transactions keeping everything on track.
Finance & Accounting Front Office
You will handle business to business relations with our global clients, negotiate and influence their suppliers and vendors to collect due receivables. Assertiveness and communications skills are your strength.
Become a helping hand to our global clients whenever they contact you. Solve their problems and come up with new solutions for the cooperation.
Mostly you will be responsible for:
- Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment; identifying the cause and analyzing of overdue receivables
- Collecting past due items on assigned accounts through proper use of correspondence, phone calls, emails
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers (internal and external)
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner to include questions regarding credit holds, collection/past due issues and account reconciliation
- Research and resolve dispute / deduction, perform root cause analysis
- Assessing and documenting credit risk based on risk profile, credit data and policy
What we expect from you:
- Very good English (at least B2 level) and fluent Portuguese
- High accuracy and focus on details
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage but not necessary
- Experience in customer service/ accounting will be an asset