Risk and Compliance Team Lead
As Team Leader in compliance team you will be responsible to manage KPI's in a high performing team, ensure that deliverables and service targets are met.
What will you do?
- Focuses, motivates and inspires the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Identify barriers and to improve productivity and success.
- Conducts one to one’s with team members to assess performance against objectives.
- Provides leadership, support and development to members of the team and builds on the strengths of the team members that drive optimum performance.
- Oversees and manages the day-to-day operation and workflow of the team in an organized and efficient manner.
- Creates a learning environment to ensure that the transfer of knowledge and insight occurs.
- Acts as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries.
- Ensure that all client SLA targets are met, including aspects of: Meeting Client SLA’s, Performance Management, People Management, Transition Management.
What do we expect?
- Fluent Spanish - C1 level
- English min B2 level
- Additional foreign languages will be an asset
- F&A background as an asset
- Analytical and problem solving thinking.
- Team management skills.
- Organization, targets and metrics understanding.
- Understanding of client/stake holder management.
- Desirable to have Lean / Six Sigma knowledge.
- Compliance knowledge is a huge plus.