This is a unique opportunity to join the expanding sustainability practice at EY Law with a focus on the EU Green Deal policies and regulations.
Your key responsibilities
- Take initiative in the buildout of our sustainability regulatory services through thought leadership, go to market campaigns and client pursuits and engagements;
- Coordinate all aspects of project management, including scoping, schedule, budgeting, internal administration, work flow and deliverables;
- Contribute expert-level knowledge in the area of climate change law and sustainability regulations of the European Union and beyond;
- Help conceptualize and develop new solutions and services through innovative approach to regulatory advisory.
Skills and attributes
- Demonstrable familiarity with the European Union Green Deal with particular emphasis on the climate change law;
- Expertise in at least three of the following topics: energy law and policy, international climate law and carbon markets, environmental law, circular economy, sustainable finance, corporate social responsibility, ESG metrics and reporting, EU law, international economic law;
- Perfect English and Polish language skills; other languages would be a plus;
- Feel comfortable with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations;
- Move easily between big picture thinking and attention to detail;
- Ability to translate visions and ideas into concrete action plans;
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Background in law, economics or a related field
- 5-10 years of professional experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Advanced degree in sustainability \
- International working experience
What we look for
You appreciate the extent of transformations across all sectors of the economy as envisaged under the EU Green Deal. You are a versatile professional with excellent technical knowledge and project management skills, as well as a commitment to support the growing practice.
What working at EY offers
- best business skills in practice