Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for HR Specialists with with foreign languages to our office in Warsaw.
What will you do?
- Prepare employee’s contracts and other documents related to employment process
- Update data in HR systems
- Prepare analysis and reports regarding employee administration
- Ensure all updates are made timely and accurately
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Perform other administrative duties, as necessary
If you have…
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and other European language (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish)
- Interest, knowledge and/or experience in HR
- Experience in Customer Service or a similar role in SSC/BPO (asset)
- Result orientation and team-working skills
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Customer focused approach
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Induction training that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
… Share your CV with us..
Benefits we offer: